What’s the best warm up for your activity?
The best warm up is the one that addresses the alignment of the body you are bringing to the activity!
In the following list of articles you’ll find sport-specific warm up routines that address common alignment issues for that specific activity. Scroll through the list and pick the article that matches, or that best matches your favorite activity.
Hint: If you’re a swimmer for example, choose the Triathlete article because swimming is a part of triathlon training. If you primarily walk for exercise, choose the running article. If you golf, select the article for racquet sports because golfing is a unilateral rotational sport etc… Do the exercises as a warm up to your normal warm up, and for even better results, repeat them again after the activity to bring the body back to neutral.
- 🏃♀️ Three Simple Alignment Exercises For A Better Running Stride
- 🧘♀️ Exercises For A Balanced Yoga
- 🎾 Mobility And Alignment For Racquet Sports
- 🏋️♂️ Posture Exercises For Bodybuilders
- 🏃♂️🚴♀️🏊♀️ Triathlete: Fine Tune Your Body
- 🤼♂️ Bring Balance To Your Martial Arts Training
- 🏄♂️ Posture Exercises For Surfers
- 🏋️♀️ Two Alignment Fixes To Prevent CrossFit Injuries